ORIGINAL ARTWORK BY ONDULA
Ondula’s design was inspired by the Ottoman Miniature paintings of the Bosphorus River which runs through the heart of Istanbul. The Maiden’s Tower is in the foreground and the background is dominated by the Galata Tower in the European Istanbul Skyline. The bird is called a Simurgh, a mythological figure in the Eastern Tradition, and the ornaments are a traditional turkish design. The Whirling Dervishes capture the cultural essence of the Empire. Ondula has been painting for many years and has a strong attachment to his country and it’s rich history.
100% SILK TWILL
HAND ROLLED HEMS
32 X 32 IN
We ship products to the United States and Canada. Free Shipping over $150!
- All clothing, accessories, home & gift products (not including the below) – $9
- Outerwear, footwear, totes, men’s bags, candles & framed prints – $12
- For orders shipping to Alaska/Hawaii, an additional $5 fee will be charged
- Overnight Shipping – $45
** Products are shipped out of Charleston and Nantucket location, so orders may arrive in separate packages
** For orders placed after 1 PM EST, delivery times will go into effect the following business day.
- The Skinny Dip will accept returns or exchanges for online orders within 14 days of the receiving your order. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your return or exchange label and be sure to include your completed return/exchange form in the shipment.
- The Skinny Dip offers free exchanges. Returns are subject to a $7 restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund