ORIGINAL ARTWORK BY NATALYA DAVIS
NATALYA DAVIS’S DESIGN IS INSPIRED BY HER CHILDHOOD IN NASHVILLE AND HER FOND MEMORIES OF CATCHING FIREFLIES ON SUMMER NIGHTS, LISTENING TO THE ACCLAIMED ARTISTS OF MUSIC CITY USA, RIDING HORSES AND GOING TO THE IROQUOIS STEEPLECHASE. HER FATHER IS AN ARTIST WHO TAUGHT HER HOW TO DRAW AND PAINT AT A YOUNG AGE. SHE HAS ALWAYS LOVED TO DRAW ANIMALS, HORSES AND DOGS IN PARTICULAR. HER FAVORITE THING TO DO IN NASHVILLE IS DRIVE AROUND THE QUIET COUNTRY ROADS WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN LISTENING TO MUSIC THEN TAKING HER DAUGHTER, INDIA, FOR A RIDE AT TRACEBRIDGE FARM OR GOING TO A HORSE SHOW AT BROWNLAND. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, STOPPING AT SONIC ON THE WAY HOME FOR A ROUTE 44 ICED TEA WITH LOTS OF ICE!
100% SILK TWILL
HAND ROLLED HEMS
32 X 32 IN
We ship products to the United States and Canada. Free Shipping over $150!
- All clothing, accessories, home & gift products (not including the below) – $9
- Outerwear, footwear, totes, men’s bags, candles & framed prints – $12
- For orders shipping to Alaska/Hawaii, an additional $5 fee will be charged
- Overnight Shipping – $45
** Products are shipped out of Charleston and Nantucket location, so orders may arrive in separate packages
** For orders placed after 1 PM EST, delivery times will go into effect the following business day.
- The Skinny Dip will accept returns or exchanges for online orders within 14 days of the receiving your order. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your return or exchange label and be sure to include your completed return/exchange form in the shipment.
- The Skinny Dip offers free exchanges. Returns are subject to a $7 restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund