Needlepoint 100 Tote Bag
This is the perfect summer bag for the beach, farm stand, or shopping in town.
Hand sewn in the USA specially for us by heritage brand Port Canvas, a 50 year old company in Kennebunkport, Maine.
Port Canvas was made world famous after being featured in Nobel prize winning author Haruki Murakami’s novels.
We commissioned a fourth-generation needlepoint artist to design the original artwork. Our embroidery studio in the garment district perfectly reproduced her stitching details on this bag.
100% cotton canvas.
We ship products to the United States and Canada. Free Shipping over $150!
- All clothing, accessories, home & gift products (not including the below) – $9
- Outerwear, footwear, totes, men’s bags, candles & framed prints – $12
- For orders shipping to Alaska/Hawaii, an additional $5 fee will be charged
- Overnight Shipping – $45
** Products are shipped out of Charleston and Nantucket location, so orders may arrive in separate packages
** For orders placed after 1 PM EST, delivery times will go into effect the following business day.
- The Skinny Dip will accept returns or exchanges for online orders within 14 days of the receiving your order. Please reach out to email@example.com to receive your return or exchange label and be sure to include your completed return/exchange form in the shipment.
- The Skinny Dip offers free exchanges. Returns are subject to a $7 restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund