Only 1 left in stock
ORIGINAL ARTWORK BY ASHLEY CAGLE
ASHLEY CAGLE GREW UP RIDING IN WELLINGTON AND IS A VERY ACCOMPLISHED COMPETITIVE EQUESTRIAN WITH A BACKGROUND IN MEDIA AND FASHION WHICH TOOK HER TO MANY FABULOUS PLACES LIKE THE KENTUCKY DERBY, THE HAMPTON CLASSIC, BREEDERS’ CUP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS AND PROMINENT POLO AND STEEPLECHASE EVENTS AROUND THE WORLD. SHE CREATED A LIFESTYLE BLOG, EQUESTRIAN STYLIST, BASED ON THE PRINCIPLES OF THE ENGLISH TRADITIONAL EQUESTRIAN. AS A YOUNG GIRL, SHE TRULY ENJOYED DRAWING AND PAINTING AND NOW WAS STARTED TO DEVELOP ARTWORK DIGITALLY WITH ALMOST THE SAME FEELING AS REAL PAINTS, WITHOUT THE MESS! HER ART IS INSPIRED BY THE MANY VARIATIONS WELLINGTON HAS TO OFFER AS THE MAIN WINTER EQUESTRIAN CENTER OF THE WORLD.
100% SILK TWILL
HAND ROLLED HEMS
32 X 32 IN
We ship products to the United States and Canada. Free Shipping over $150!
- All clothing, accessories, home & gift products (not including the below) – $9
- Outerwear, footwear, totes, men’s bags, candles & framed prints – $12
- For orders shipping to Alaska/Hawaii, an additional $5 fee will be charged
- Overnight Shipping – $45
** Products are shipped out of Charleston and Nantucket location, so orders may arrive in separate packages
** For orders placed after 1 PM EST, delivery times will go into effect the following business day.
- The Skinny Dip will accept returns or exchanges for online orders within 14 days of the receiving your order. Please reach out to email@example.com to receive your return or exchange label and be sure to include your completed return/exchange form in the shipment.
- The Skinny Dip offers free exchanges. Returns are subject to a $7 restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund