Ola Linen Shirt - SnowRegular price $135.00 Save $-135.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Say Ola to the perfect linen shirt. Ola also is a leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper - where Alex Crane cuts and sews each garment in Chennai, India at a factory known for superior quality.
- Short sleeve
- Fly away collar
- Button-down shirt
- Single patch chest pocket
- Scallop hem
- Buttons made from corozo a Brazilian nut known as 'plant ivory'
- Made with 100% sustainably-grown French linen and dyed with organic, GOTS-certified pigments.
- Pre-shrunk | washed with biodegradable enzymes so the fabric is soft the first time you wear it
- Dyed with organic pigments for a deep, rich color
- Lean fit
- Model is 5'10" and wears an M
Wash cool | hang dry